Y’all are the best!
After a whirlwind giving season, which I actually started in August with a Masterclass through Donorbox, I just sat down and got the books caught up. (Just as an aside, I really hate bookkeeping! Anybody else?!)
Here’s what I discovered – and it was even better than I guessed:
Y’all donated $83,332 in 2021 and $125,367 in 2022….. Um HOLY COW.
- purchased a farm
- provided desks, windows, and blackboards at Wells of Hope
- started a Literacy program, computer lab, Advanced Tailoring program, daycare, and clinic
- helped treat countless illnesses
- bought water bottles
- funded graduations
- gave a home to homeless teens with our dorm
- provided for funerals and burials
- created a safe place for rape victims
- provided opportunities for 150 teens in Skills for Life
- and allowed us to serve over 25,000 meals!
That’s not even all of it, because your generosity pays for the $1.50 a month trash service, water bills, septic pump outs, salaries, certification renewals, community outreach programs, continuing education, and more. It’s all day, every day, 365 days of the year.
Tweyanzizza nnyo, tweyanzeege — we are so grateful, thank you very much!
We’re so excited to see what 2023 brings and so thankful that you’re on this journey with us.
PS Becoming a monthly donor really helps us with budgeting and it’s very easy! Just click the button!