YOU GUYS ROCK!
Seriously, maybe I need to go away more often because just in the time I was on my trip, we raised nearly $4000 on DonorSee!
FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS! Wow. I’m blown away!
What did you accomplish?
- blackboards for the new Wells of Hope Primary building
- a substantial start on part 1 of desks and chairs for the building
- orphan Miriam’s medical care after she was hit by a boda
- almost 60% of the transportation for Kellen to her father’s burial
- medical care for teen mom Mabel’s two sick children
- a metal crutch for Emmanuel, who was born with one leg
- help for Clare, the teen mom living in the chicken coop
- an exit package for teen mom Gloria, to set her up for independence
- restocking food for our teen girls
- mosquito nets for 25 students in Skills for Life
- an emergency intake for 15-year-old pregnant teen Sylvia
- a 4-bed dormitory for homeless students in Skills for Life
- medical treatment for Jen’s UTI
Y’all, I was only gone 2 1/2 weeks! THIS.IS.AMAZING!!
Your support while I was gone, beyond this amazing giving, was so appreciated. I got emails and messages on social media, and it was so encouraging. Because it’s hard over there…
Great. But hard. Thanks to all of you, the trip was a success in every way. I really can’t thank you enough!
PS Becoming a monthly supporter is a GREAT way to help our work! As little as $10 a month makes an impact — $10 can provide food for a teen mom and her child for a week! Just click the button to get started —>